Under the general direction of faculty and senior research personnel in the Division of General Pediatrics, the primary responsibility for this position is collecting data through telephone interviews for a survey regarding receipt of heatlh care in the state of Michigan. This position will provide practical training in survey research process and methods related to health care services research.
- Ability to conduct interviews in both English & Spanish
- One or more years of undergraduate education
- Quality phone voice
- Ability to follow directions and pay attention to details
- Strong computer/keyboarding skills and familiarity with Windows-based computing
- Ability to work well with others in a shared workspace with other interviewers
- Availability to attend training on the days and times required by the projects. (Training dates will be discussed during the selection process)
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.