How to Apply
In order to be considered for this position, you must be a current UM-Flint student or a previous UM-Flint student who has attended UM-Flint within the past six months. Please apply online at www.umjobs.org. A cover letter, resume, academic transcript, along with a recommendation from a UM-Flint faculty/staff member are required for consideration of this position.
UM-Flint School of Management is looking for an individual to tutor masters students in writing as business professionals. The NetPlus! MSA program is a mixed online and residency program designed to help students meet the challenges of a dynamic professional career in accounting. This is a part-time temporary position, approximately four hours per week, and most of the interactions with students are expected to be online.
- Advanced student pursuing a degree or have a degree in the subject area, such as English
- Have experience in professional writing, particularly business writing
- Have experience in tutoring or teaching
- Ability to communicate with diverse groups
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent oral and written skills
- 3.0 GPA or strong faculty/staff recommendation if GPA is lower
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of three calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.