How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
- Daily monitoring/recording of patient information to support the clinical endeavors of the BMT Program
- Tracking and abstracting/collating patient clinical information from various source documents in order to maintain prospective BMT data collection
- Complete standard of care data forms, registry and study specific case report forms and enter information into various BMT databases
- Ensure that transplant data is submitted to the appropriate BMT registries, consortiums, and networks
- Ensure accuracy of data, compliance to regulations, timely reporting of data to national transplant registries, protocol development and BMT program clinical initiatives
- Collaborate with other BMT data managers to assist investigators in compliance with protocols following Good Clinical Practices, FDA regulations and all federal/local guidelines
- Collaborate with biostatisticians, nurses, physicians, and pharmacists in a fast pace team environment
- Associate’s Degree
- At least 3 years directly related clinical research experience or research data management experience
- Ability to interpret patient records and collate information for case report forms and databases
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and overlapping deadlines
- Ability to exercise good judgment and work independently or as a member of the research team, including physicians, nurses, staff
- Familiar with medical and clinical research terminology
- Excellent computer skills
Evidence of qualifications is provided through performance reviews, personal interview and/or reference checks
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Four years directly related clinical research experience: ie: Clinical Subjects Associate, Regulatory Affairs Associate or Data Manager
- Data management experience
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) or Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA) Certification
- Reasonable knowledge of University research policies and procedures
Evidence of qualifications is provided through performance reviews, personal interview and/or reference checks.
University of Michigan Health System conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.