- Review Gross Pay Registers for accuracy and follow-up as needed.
- Run quarterly internal control reports through M-Reports
- Run quarterly Effort Reports through Wolverine Access
- Follow-up on outstanding/missing payroll
- Assist with onboarding and termination items (ie pagers, ID's, shared folder access etc)
- File personnel documents
- Back-up to Administrative Specialist Associate (ie processing PAR's in Wolverine Access, hire through eRecruit, Job Data and DBE changes using Wolverine Access).
- Coordinate P-card applications for new staff and faculty hires
- Process faculty moving expenses
- Updating "Static Groups" for payroll
- Back up for Immigration Intake
- Complete FMLA letters
- Familiar with UM policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate policies and procedures
- Demonstrate high level of accuracy
- Ability to work well with customers and peers
- Excellent attendance
Familiar with UM Systems (Wolverine, etc) preferred.
This position is 50% FTE (20 hours/week).
University of Michigan Health System conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
The University of Michigan Health System improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.