How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position. Please include your current or ending salary. This position has limited funding for two years.
Under general direction of faculty and senior research personnel, this individual will be responsible for conducting literature reviews, preparing tables and figures, and assisting with presentations and manuscripts related various research projects in the Division of General Pediatrics.
- Conduct literature reviews
- Assist with writing and editing manuscripts and reports
- Assist in preparing presentations
- Other duties as assigned by Principle Investigator or Project Coordinator in line with project goals
- Bachelor degree in the sciences or social sciences or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in conducting literature reviews in PubMed and other similar databases
- Proficiency in the use of EndNote, MS Office: MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attendance, ability to multi-task, prioritize appropriately, manage deadlines without undue stress and exercise good judgment
Monday - Friday (not to exceed 10-20 hours/week)
North Ingalls Building, Ann Arbor, MI
This job posting is for a University of Michigan Temporary position. Temporary employment may be full or part time, but in either case is limited in duration. Please review the full posting description for details.
University of Michigan Health System conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled any time after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.