This position will include the following responsibilities, Linux/Unix system administrator for data storage, management, and processing. Manage the backup and recovery of fMRI data. Develop, implement and document modular and reusable processing pipelines for fMRI/PET data in SPM, FSL and AFNI software packages. Create reusable and custom data analysis scripts within Matlab. Design, code and implement fMRI paradigms in E-Prime and Psychtoolbox. This role will draft, review and edit papers prior to submission for journal publications. Evaluate existing software and analysis methods for neuroimaging data.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree and 4-5 years of related experience.
- Master’s Degree
- Experience with multiple imaging techniques (e.g., functional connectivity, VBM, DTI, H-MRS) and software platforms.
- Programming and electrical systems experience.
- Prior experience in pain research.
- Working knowledge of E-Prime, Java, C, C++, C#, python.
- Proficient in Matlab.
University of Michigan Health System conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.