- Takes and resolves customer and staff complaints about inventory issues. Checks current order status and relies information to customer. Notifies supervisor of irregularities of stock.
- Operates computer and appropriate software related to job responsibilities.
- Verifies, records and emails purchasing and supervision team of inventory discrepancies.
- Enters all stockkeeper orders in system and verify inventory counts were processed.
- Reconciles inventory for shelf and system accuracy and orders inventory for units.
- Receives purchase orders into computer system .
- Reconcile, process and problem solve inventory order errors.
- Proficient computer systems skills- including use of Microsoft Word, Excel, 10 key and typing
- High School diploma
- 3 years or more experience working in a Material handling/Warehousing environment so as to understand basic inventory management principles and methodologies like: FIFO, MIN/MAX, Lead Time, Optimal Re-Order Point
- Associates Degree and 3 years or more previous experience using Inventory/Warehouse management software like: PeopleSoft, Oracle, Lawson, SAP, etc.
Work Days: Monday - Friday
Work Hours: 2:30p.m. - 11:00p.m.
This is a 24-month term-limited appointment. At the end of the stated term, this appointment will terminate and will not be eligible for Reduction in Force (RIF) benefits.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.