How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position, include your salary requirements, and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
- Produce a portfolio of high-end multimedia creative assets that can be used in various channels including display, email, newsletters, social media, website, video, and presentations
- Provide graphic design expertise in the creation of various program-related materials including presentations, websites, incorporation of logos for custom programs, creating participant profile books, photographs, program and Certificate Program certificates and other graphic requirements as needed
- Assist in the production of promotional materials, flyers, letters, e-mails, and web asset, and copywriting
- Design visual identities and infographics using a strong sense of craft and typographical sensibility
- Involvement as member of department web and marketing team
- Produce customer program related business proposals in response to RFP’s from Sales and Leadership teams. This will include layout assistance, logos, diagrams, PowerPoint/Word/Excel assistance, templates and document assembly
- Produce and/or edit faculty and sales presentations working closely with faculty, Sales and Leadership teams to ensure consistent quality of content, image and EE prescribed formats are used
- Support and promote Ross and Executive Education brand and messaging
- Remain current with respect to technology, assessing new technologies, standards and trends, and contribute to strategy formulation for the most effective message delivery
- Administrative duties will include providing support for department as well as handling the sourcing of promotional items, inventory control of digital assets
- Special projects and research duties include, electronic file management and photography
- Other duties as assigned
- Participate in project relevant to the promotion and improvement of Executive Education/Ross School of Business including special project assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Experience and proficiency working with the standard Adobe Creative Suite tools—Adobe Premiere, Flash, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator; Corel Draw; Visio; Filemaker Pro; Adobe Acrobat Professional, Audacity, and MS Office Suite on a daily basis
- Website design and development experience, knowledge of basic HTML
- Ability to stay on task and meet deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Strong multimedia design skills; layout, style, color selection, motion, graphics, audio, etc.
- Able to prioritize and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong eye for detail as well as superb proofreading skills are critical
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills are necessary. Demonstrated ability to participate effectively in team-oriented office; flexibility and ‘can-do’ attitude; ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines on time
- Project management experience is desired.
- Experience with Drupal and Crystal Reports Designer software are desired.
- Culturally sensitive due to EE’s international audience
- M-Pathways experience and considerable knowledge of university policies and procedures is desired
- 2-3 year’s experience is desired
- Requires the ability to travel to various locations to conduct work and deliver materials
- The person in this position occasionally moves through the facility to attend meetings/events and access files or information
- The person in this position routinely moves books and class materials weighing up to 40 pounds to class locations or other venues for student residencies or other events
- Will require work during early mornings, nights, and/or weekends
- Will require on-call hours
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.