Assist faculty researchers with their computer science, engineering, or physics research project(s).
For current students, with at least junior standing.
- Current undergraduate UM student or recently graduated UM student not currently enrolled in a graduate program.
- Successful completion of, or current enrollment for, sufficient academic work in discipline(s) applicable to the position i.e., math, physics, computer science, and/or engineering coursework necessary to carry out the job duties
- Specific skill set based on the scope of the project. Some examples include the ability to create charts in Excel, computer programming skills, ability to prepare and edit reports, book chapters and other documents, ability to review existing theories and models
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize, pay close attentio to detail, follow through with tasks, and work as part of a team of professionals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to observe and maintain data confidentiality
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.