How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
- Management: Manage daily office operations, oversee contracts, manage vendor relationships, act as liaison with the School of Social Work Research Office, develop and oversee office operating procedures.
- Human resources: Oversee the organization's human resources, including hiring and supervision of staff and interns.
- Coordinates long-term organizational planning: Coordinate and oversee implementation of the Data Lab’s strategic direction.
- Contract and grants management: Explore grant opportunities, including grant writing; work with the Research Office on the development and oversight of grants and contracts, including reporting.
- Stakeholder engagement. Coordinate communication and meetings with Advisory Board. Attend meetings and develop relationships with other community stakeholders.
- Masters degree in social science or other related field preferred
- Proven management leadership skills, while taking a “hands on” implementation approach when needed
- Experience with budgeting and fiscal management
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to articulate in a compelling fashion the Child and Adolescent Data Lab’s mission and programmatic goals and achievements to diverse stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to use considerable judgment, initiative and independence
- Ability to work comfortably with diverse populations
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.