This position provides operational and administrative support to the faculty in the Division of Pediatric Neurology, Department of Pediatrics.
- Manage Outlook Calendars of faculty; arrange meetings for faculty upon request
- Schedule travel for faculty and guests and prepare expense reports in Concur
- Submit reimbursements for expenses in Concur
- Track and assist faculty with Maintenance of Certificate
- Assist faculty in preparation and submission of Faculty and Tenure Promotion materials
- Maintain and update faculty CV’s and Bio Sketches
- Purchase office equipment and supplies
- Prepare and manage administrative and clinic calendars i.e. call schedule, clinic schedule
- Maintain and update division phone and e-mail lists
- Coordinate division faculty and educational meetings, locate and book appropriate space
- Schedule meetings and Evaluations for Faculty with M3 and M4 Medical Students
- Track faculty licensure status and assist with renewal submissions
- Assist faculty with credentialing submissions
- Submit and track faculty absence requests
- Coordinate telemedicine ECHO projects
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of related experience including at least one year in a hospital or clinical setting
- Considerable knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and work independently and as a team member
- Excellent attendance record
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 4-5 years administrative experience in healthcare setting
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.