Assist Career Center professional staff in collection of post-graduation student data:
- Use a variety of sources to collect alumni data for the purpose of institutional reporting and increasing overall knowledge rate
- Maintain data integrity and confidentiality while inputting critical information into database
Promote services/events provided by Career Center to general study body:
- Distribute flyers throughout campus
- Maintain bulletin boards on campus
- Promote events through distribution tables
Enter career and internship opportunities into Career Connection
- Enter events and participate attendance at events
- Create employers and contact records
- Create announcement to promote events
Must be a current UM-Flint student with work-study funding available beginning Fall 2017 Semester through Winter 2018 Semester.
Hours per week: 15-20
Work Study Position will begin September 5, 2017
*Strong understanding of data collection and research guidelines
* Ability to follow instructions accurately and efficiently, work independently, be eager and willing to learn, and not hesitate to ask question.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of three calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.