Assist in the running of a busy clinical research program.
- Coordinate multiple clinical studies
- IRB application and reporting of adverse events
- Review medical records, screen patients for eligibility, discuss protocol with patients
- Schedule study visits and tests
- Follow patients in the study according to protocol, monitor side effects, review test results
- Enter data into case record forms (hard copy or electronic)
- Reconcile research billing, payment, invoices, work with department grant managers and CTSU administrative team on study feasibility, use of clinical trial management system, regulatory and finance issues
- Communicate with study sponsor, IRB, investigational pharmacy, patients, referring doctors, and Michigan team.
College degree. Proficient in computer programs including word processing and spread sheets. Good communication skills. Organized, attentive to details, and motivated to learn. Minimum 1 year experience in clinical research.
Health sciences training, training in clinical research, practical experience in clinical research, and certification with SOCRA or equivalent.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.