How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
As an anatomical dissector and multimedia creator for the Division of Anatomical Sciences, Department of Surgery, you will prepare anatomical specimens to be used for anatomical learning tools, such as atlas images, modules, and videos.
Full time, 12-month appointment, with possibility of extension, onsite at the University of Michigan Medical School.
- In consultation with anatomy faculty, prepare, dissect, and photograph anatomical specimens to be used in various forms of multimedia
- Participate in a creative workgroup with a collegial atmosphere to develop electronic learning tools for learners with a diversity of backgrounds and educational experiences
- High school diploma or associate's degree and 1-3 years of experience
- Previous human cadaveric dissection experience
- Knowledge of human anatomy
- Experience with photography and Photoshop
- Knowledge of videography and other design software
University of Michigan Health System conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
The University of Michigan Health System improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.