- Veterinary technician or similar degree and/or training
- Familiarity with University research administration policies and procedures
- Training on the University Procurement system
- Hands on skills and experience in handling large type farm animals (sheep and pigs)
- Three or more years’ experience as a full time research technician
- Able to train less-experienced students and technicians
- Entirely comfortable with Microsoft software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), with at least some familiarity with access and statistical analysis programs
Flexibility to work odd or late hours, if or when needed.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.