How to Apply
Applications should be submitted on-line at: http://careers.umich.edu/
The University of Michigan Athletic Department is seeking an Assistant Women’s Basketball Coach. This position will be responsible for assisting with all phases of a Division I program in accordance with NCAA, Conference and University rules, regulations and policies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to coaching, recruiting and evaluating prospective student-athletes, performing public relations for the program and any other duties assigned by the Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Previous collegiate coaching and/or playing experience at the Division I level
- Thorough knowledge of NCAA rules and intercollegiate athletics
- Extensive knowledge and experience recruiting at the Division I level
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must possess excellent computer and social media skills
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and NCAA recruiting test
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.