How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Grounds Services is seeking an administrative assistant (temp) to perform secretarial and administrative support.
- Answering phones and triaging calls
- Handling requests from employees, customers and vendors
- Performing data entry review for payroll
- Updating overtime logs
- Using the Work Management System
- Updating various spreadsheets
- Scanning documents
- Assisting with other duties as needed
- Must have at least 5 years office experience
- Extensive experience using computers and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to read maps
7:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.