How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Be a part of the University of Michigan Health-System Department of Pharmacy Services and have a direct impact on our successful efforts to improve departmental performance and patient outcomes! The Department of Pharmacy is recruiting a Project Coordinator, to provide support for the Diversion Prevention Team within the Department of Pharmacy Services.
- Provide administrative and project support for the Administrative and Project Manager
- Coordinate a variety of projects, functions, activities and program components (e.g. meetings, in-service events, etc.) in a timely fashion
- Provide administrative support for the Controlled Substance Safety and Compliance Oversight Committee
- Assist in coordination of data and reporting for regulatory agencies, including the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Maintain a wide variety of manual and electronic documents, files, and records
- Provide up-to-date information and historical reference in accordance with established program guidelines, needs and regulatory requirements
- Communicate and collaborate with Diversion Prevention Team and key stakeholders when needed.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence related to project work for review by executive management, utilizing reporting tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau and others as identified
- Research a variety of topics (i.e. drug diversion, medications, substance use disorder, data management) in order to provide information and recommendations
- Perform data auditing to ensure accuracy of reporting
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the program
- Some experience with administration/project coordination
- Some experience with and / or high motivation to learn data management and analysis
- Strict adherence to privacy and compliance expectations
- Proactive problem solving abilities
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility in managing assignments and deadlines, able to prioritize and shift prioritizes as needed
- Ability to work with multiple systems
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant concentration
- Experience with database management, data analytics and/or project management
- Knowledge of Michigan Medicine’s systems, policies and procedures
40 hours a week, 8-4:30 (8:30-5 on some Mondays)
University of Michigan Health System conducts background screening and preemployment Drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.