- Prepare and revise technical reports and construction documents.
- Prepare project-related budgets, schedules, and meeting minutes.
- Provide general office support.
- Provide project-related administrative support to professionals.
- Conduct Field surveys.
- Design research.
- Maintain project files.
- Prepare presentations.
- 0-3 years of experience in the area of architecture.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree from an accredited architecture program.
- Enrolled in the NCARB IDP program or qualified to enroll immediately upon start of appointment.
- Some responsible work experience in drafting or related work.
- Some knowledge of the principles and practices of construction document preparation.
- CAD experience.
*****This is a one year term-limited position with potential for renewal.*****
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.