The Center for Healthcare Research & Transformation (CHRT) promotes the delivery of evidence-based healthcare, the improvement of population health, and the expansion of access to care. For further information about CHRT, refer to: www.chrt.org .
General Office/Administrative Support:
- Primary administrative support for CHRT staff including maintenance, copier/fax, telephone and computer requests.
- Back-up administrative support for the Executive Director and CHRT Board of Directors.
- Process mileage reimbursements and reconcile P-Card statements for team leads.
- Answer phones and greet visitors.
- Manage and schedule the use of the CHRT conference rooms/flex space and conference lines. Duties include AV set-up, room set-up, conference dial-in arrangements, catering, preparation of meeting materials and other tasks as needed.
- Supply ordering - Maintain office/kitchen supplies & inventory.
- Serve as Fire/Safety Coordinator for the department.
- Assist with on/off-boarding of CHRT staff.
- Assist with planning, execution, and staffing of CHRT symposia, legislative briefings and outreach initiatives.
- Maintain CHRT website content and work closely with Communications team on website related projects.
- Maintain CHRT stakeholders database and develop departmental newsletter in partnership with Communications team.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or an equivalent is necessary.
- 1 - 2 years progressively responsible secretarial or administrative support experience.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to relate to varied audiences.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust and adapt to changes in project scope and position requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with clear attention and diligence to project deadlines, requirements and assignments.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a collaborative team environment utilizing strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide positive customer service-oriented attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to treat confidential and sensitive information in a discreet fashion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are required. Experience with complex meeting scheduling is strongly preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook are required. Familiarity with Concur is preferred.
- Associates degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in event planning and working on website content uploading.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Temporary job openings are posted for a minimum of 3 calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.