How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
The Department of Psychiatry seeks a Lead Research Evaluator to conduct data collection on research subjects in a randomized controlled trial of the model.
This work will be conducted in participant's homes across Washtenaw County and the surrounding area. The Lead Research Evaluator will be responsible for the following: recruiting subjects, consenting research participants into the study, completion of research assessments on subject (in-home and over the phone), administering self-report questionnaires and audio-taped clinical parental interview, participating in reflective supervision.
- A Master's Degree in social work, psychology, or a related field with at least 1 year of clinical research and/or interpersonal/clinical experience
- A background, understanding and/or strong interest in attachment, trauma, infant mental health, early childhood, and/or parent/child relationships.
- A background, understanding and/or strong interest in research/evidence-based practice.
- Excellent interpersonal, clinical and communication skills
- Excellent detail oriented, time management and organization skills.
- Applicant must be comfortable with frequent home visits with at risk families in high risk areas.
- Applicant must hold a current, valid driver's license and feel comfortable traveling long distances often and in winter weather.
- Experience in research and/or data collection, including administering clinical interviews, administering self-report questionnaires, etc.
- Home Visiting experience (research or clinical)
- Crisis Management experience
Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
4250 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor MI
This is a termlimited position through May 31. 2019.
Mileage reimbursement for all traveling; reflective supervision will provided; supervision available for those working towards a full social work license; training will be provided.
Under Michigan law, a criminal history check including fingerprinting is required as a condition of transfer or employment for this position.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
The University of Michigan participates with the federal E-Verify system. Individuals hired into positions that are funded by a federal contract with the FAR E-Verify clause must have their identity and work eligibility confirmed by the E-Verify system. This position is identified as a position that may include the E-Verify requirement.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.