Taubman College is consistently named among the best design schools in the country. Named for businessman and entrepreneur, A. Alfred Taubman as the result of his transformative gift to the college, Taubman College's mission is to improve the human condition through thoughtful design and planning for the built environment. Located on North Campus in the Art & Architecture building, the college has undergraduate and graduate programs, interdisciplinary faculty and exceptional research facilities.
The Taubman College Admissions Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting marketing efforts for the Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning's programs, especially events and student recruiting for the architecture, urban planning and urban design degree programs. Working collaboratively with the college's recruiting staff, student services and marketing support teams, including a web designer, events manager, and graphic designer, the coordinator manages communications to internal and external audiences using a variety of tools and platforms. The position reports to the Marketing Communications Director.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Demonstrated knowledge and basic experience in marketing communications
- Demonstrated exceptional writing skills and knowledge of the technology needed to distribute information to media effectively
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, collaboration and multitasking skills
- Experience staffing events, as well as using email management systems/photo editing software preferred
- 1-2 two years work experience ideal
The job opening is posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. .This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.