How to Apply
When applying for this position you MUST attach a resume with three references.
Project Supervisor needed for research project in Battle Creek, MI. The Project Supervisor will work in Battle Creek, MI assisting the Prevention Research Center’s Project Manager. The Supervisor will assist the manager with orientations, reliability assessments, staff management and organization of the projects. Candidates MUST be comfortable working with diverse populations.
- Report to project manager, at minimum, once per week.
- Assist manager in creating summary project updates for monthly meetings
- Ensure organization of both projects
- Conduct quality assessments
- Supervise property assessors and survey assistants in following protocol
- Help manager develop assigned routes for survey assistants
- Able to work approximately 35-40 hours per week during early morning through early evening hours, and weekends,
- Have access to reliable transportation to sites throughout Battle Creek, MI. There is no reimbursement for gas or mileage.
- Be able to traverse long distances on the sites.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- High attention to detail
- Be able to work without direct supervision
- Ability to take direction and follow through on project
- Willingness to learn and self-motivation
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Experience supervising others
The Project Supervisor will work Monday through Saturday. This position is scheduled to begin in Mid-July to August 2017 and will continue for approximately 10-15 weeks.
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.