The person in this position will work with the PI to provide leadership in the laboratory and to further the goals of the laboratory by independently executing research projects.
- Active and independently design experiments
- Actively and independently execute experiments
- Actively and independently assess research outcomes
- Coordinate the collection and analysis of experimental data among lab projects
- Participate in writing of manuscripts and research proposals
- Train other laboratory personnel in equipment operation and lab techniques
Bachelor's degree and 4-5 years of experience in a related field.
Master's or doctoral degree, plus experience with whole-cell recording and two -photon imaging.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
The Kellogg Eye Center seeks to improve lives through curing, preventing and treating eye disease.
Guiding Principles: Teamwork, Caring, Innovation, and Integrity
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.