Initiate and perform all phases of neonatal, pediatric and adult respiratory care.
- Graduation from an approved Respiratory Care Program.
- Documentation of an active Michigan State License.
Graduate Non-Certified Patient Care Technician.
- Graduation from an approved Respiratory Care Program and pending licensure with the State of Michigan.
- Previous pediatric or neonatal intensive care experience. Registration (RRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care is preferred.
- Work Schedule: Night Shift after completion of orientation.
- 36 hour position
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.