Dr. Beverly Dabney is seeking a research assistant to work on-site at the University of Michigan Hospital in Ann Arbor, MI. Duties will include:
- Obtaining a list of eligible patient participants from the inpatient care managers,
- Approaching eligible patients at the bedside to explain the study and provide consent information, and
- Administering a survey to patients who agree to participate.
This is a temporary position. Hours are variable between 6 - 18 hours/week dependent upon your availabillity.
- Completion of an introductory research course
- Able to be on site at UM-Hospital Ann Arbor at least 1 day/week during the months of September 2017 – November 2017.
- Previous experience in the inpatient setting.
- Good communication skills
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.