How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
The Department of Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) is seeking a Temporary Secretary to work at its main office located across from the University of Michigan Stadium.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION (24 hours per week).
Job duties include:
- Filing of records and correspondence
- Data entry into various programs and spreadsheets
- Clerical office tasks as assigned to include mailing, copying, and sorting of documents and paperwork
- Other tasks as assigned by a Supervisor
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Some experience working with computer programs and spreadsheets doing basic data entry tasks
- Some experience with filing systems or records management
Facilities and Operations seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce as a reflection of our commitment to serve the diverse people of Michigan, to sustain the excellence of the university, and to offer our students richly varied disciplines, perspectives and ways of knowing and learning.
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.