How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Please also include evidence of teaching excellence and the names of three references as subsequent pages after your cover letter and resume in a single document.
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan invites applicants for a part-time LEO Intermittent Lecturer position in Strategy for the winter 2018 semester.
Candidates will be expected to teach courses in Strategy at the undergraduate level.
- A PhD in Strategic Management is required.
- Candidates must have experience in teaching strategy courses and a demonstrated record of teaching excellence in this area.
- Must have the ability and motivation to engage in innovative teaching on an individual basis and in a team setting.
For more detailed descriptions of the Strategy Area, Ross School of Business, and the University of Michigan, please consult our websites:
- Strategy Area: https://michiganross.umich.edu/faculty-research/area-of-study/strategy
- Ross School of Business: https://michiganross.umich.edu
- University of Michigan: www.umich.edu
- Benefits Information: michiganross.umich.e...as-of-study/strategy Ross School of Business: michiganross.umich.edu/ University of Michigan: www.umich.edu Benefits Information: https://hr.umich.edu/benefits-wellness">hr.umich.edu/benefit...du/benefits-wellness
This position is covered under the collective bargaining agreement between the U-M and the Lecturers Employee Organization, AFL-CIO, which contains and settles all matters with respect to wages, benefits, hours and other terms and conditions of employment.
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of ten calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.