How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
The Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning invites applications for a project management position to provide highly responsible administrative support to senior management. The ideal candidate will be analytical, organized, resourceful and proactive.
- Identify, collect, verify and analyze relevant data
- Prepare reports
- Data visualization
- Coordinate resources
- Create and maintain comprehensive project plans, tracking and documentation
- Ensure all projects are properly executed and delivered as requested
- Bachelor’s degree
- Administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting senior management preferred
- Ability stay calm under pressure and help find solutions when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Be a highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Think critically and actively seek opportunities and propose solutions for both short and long-term objectives
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.