To provide administrative support to the Division of Pediatric Psychology including the providers, trainees and staff. Support includes coordinating meetings, calendaring, providing assistance to team members, traveling arrangements, event planning and ordering supplies.
- Provide general administrative support to the Pediatric Psychology faculty including calendaring
- Coordinate faculty meetings, conferences and events
- Record and prepare meeting minutes for twice monthly faculty meetings
- Track faculty away time/absences in departmental on line system
- Update Faculty CV’s
- Coordinate provider credentialing
- Coordinate faculty recruitment
- Arrange travel for faculty and prepare expense reports in Concur system
- Create and maintain faculty Red Call schedule
- Coordinate division training programs (practicum, internship & fellowship)
- Keep abreast of fellowship requirements
- Maintain documentation
- Assist in preparing internship/fellowship applications/updates
- Assist with program applicant interviews
- On-board new trainees
- Track trainee absences
- Track trainee expenses
- Distribute Med Hub Evaluations electronically
- Update division letterhead templates
- Update and maintain division contact lists
- Manage P Card purchases and expenses
- Coordinate division office/equipment requests
- Order division office, equipment and clinic supplies
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience is necessary
- Minimum of four years of administrative support experience is necessary
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, ability to work independently with minimal supervision and maximum collaboration in a team environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under deadlines
- Extensive experience in an academic healthcare setting
- Experience coordinating graduate medical educational programs
- Experience utilizing Concur and MiChart
- Knowledge of University policies and procedures
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.