Part-time position in the Recreation Center’s membership office assisting with walk-in and phone customers by providing accurate and timely information regarding memberships, programs, services and policies. This position will also process sales, memberships, and register participants for a variety of programs, as well as perform other duties as needed including but not limited to filing, cash handling, preparing certificates, and entering data for reports. Work schedule may include day, evening, and weekend hours. Applicants should provide hours of availability in attached resume.
- Ability to multitask and understand and apply numerous policies and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling and data entry experience
- Experience working in an office or similar setting
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- UM-Flint student with work study award for the 2017-18 academic year
- Experience working on campus or familiar with university policies and procedures
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.