- Responds to inquiries received through phone, mail and/or face-to-face contact with customers and prospects about the company's products or services by following standard scripts and procedures.
- Uses a computer system to track questions and answers as well as enter orders.
- Responds to inquiries requiring a written response with the use of standard or form letters.
- Experience working in a customer service operation.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Computer systems.
- Demonstrated customer service and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service, listening, analyzing information, paying attention to details, effectively work well with others to resolve issues and concerns and to complete assignments, self-directed, fast learner, dependable.
Work Days: Monday - Friday
Work Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.