The Taubman College Media Center is looking for a reliable employee to work in a fast paced environment to assist with retail and production to support the daily Media Center operations. This position will be responsible for opening and closing on weekends, supervising student assistants, inventory management and other business functions. Required to stock merchandise and keep Media Center clean and safe according to required standards. Required availability hours will beand . Other hours of work are negotiable for a total of 30-40hrs per week. This is a seasonal recurring position from to April 31. Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrated record of excellent attendance.
- Prior retail experience.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to position/move items up to 50 lbs.
- Cashiering and duplicating experience desired.
- Able to use Microsoft Office programs and Adobe design software on HP large format printers.
- Supervisory experience.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.