How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Inquires, resumes, and references should be submitted directly to Coach Mark Rosen at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will be involved with all aspects of the Michigan Volleyball Program.
- Assist in coordinating all video/statistical programs (DataVolley)
- Position specific training based on experience and expertise
- Assisting staff in running drills and training in practice settings
- Compete and role play in practice settings
- Scouting/Video breakdown of opponents
- Assist in summer camp organization
- Travel with team to all away games
- Assist with recruiting as NCAA rules permit
- Other job duties as assigned
- Strong organizational, video editing and computer skills. DataVolley program skills preferred
- Competitive volleyball coach and playing experience required
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and NCAA recruiting test
- The position will remain open until filled
- Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis
- Competitive collegiate or professional playing background
- Previous collegiate or high level coaching experience
- DataVolley and DataVideo coding and video editing experience
- Strong understanding and experience with popular social media platforms
Term of appointment:
Minimum of April 1st-December 16th, 2018 (Can start immediately if interested and available)
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.