- Prepare and revise technical reports and construction documents.
- Prepare project-related budgets, schedules, and meeting minutes.
- Provide general office support.
- Provide project-related administrative support to professionals.
- Conduct Field surveys.
- Complete design research.
- Maintain project files.
- Prepare presentations.
- 0-3 years of experience in the area of architecture.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree from an accredited architecture program.
- Enrolled in the NCARB AXP program or qualified to enroll immediately upon start of appointment.
- Some responsible work experience in drafting or related work.
- Some knowledge of the principles and practices of construction document preparation.
- CAD experience.
*****This is a 12-month term-limited position with potential for annual renewals up to 5 years.*****
This is a reposting of Job # 148677.
Facilities and Operations seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce as a reflection of our commitment to serve the diverse people of Michigan, to sustain the excellence of the university, and to offer our students richly varied disciplines, perspectives and ways of knowing and learning.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.