Under the direction of faculty and senior research personnel in the Child Health Evaluation and Research Unit, the primary responsibility for this position is conducting telephone interviews regarding receipt of health care in the state of Michigan. This position will provide practical training in survey research processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly over the phone
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to multitask
- Strong computer/keyboarding skills and familiarity with Windows-based computing
- Ability to work well with others in a shared workspace
- Availability 2-4 weekday evenings each week, with potential for additional daytime/weekend shifts
This job posting is for a University of Michigan Temporary position. Temporary employment may be full or part time, but in either case is limited in duration. Please review the full posting description for details.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.