How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
To provide research and laboratory managing support to a Urology ResearchLlab under the direction of the Principal Investigator and the supervision of senior research staff.
- Provide routine to moderately complex technical lab support for a research facility.
- Collects, analyzes, and processes laboratory samples.
- Perform a variety of tests, using both routine and special techniques and methods.
- Assist in report writing
- Set up equipment and materials for course instruction
- Perform routine library work, including finding literature and copying articles
- High school diploma or associates degree and 1 year of experience
- Posses excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Competent mathematical, verbal, written communication skills, and proficient in Microsoft Work and Excel.
- Exhibit careful attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to accurately record results.
- Must be able to work independently, and as part of a team with demonstrated dedication to work
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.