- Performs more complex experimental procedures in one or more areas of work under the supervision of higher level research staff.
- Sets up materials and equipment for course instruction.
- Helps clean up after experiments.
- Will have autonomy for gathering data, administering tests, recording observations and measurements, and setting up and operating laboratory equipment following an extensive training period.
- Performs routine computations and computer analyses.
- Responsible for completing lab documentation for inspections.
- Assists with some report writing.
HS Diploma or Associates Degree and 1-3 years experience required.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.