Nursing Specific Info
If you have questions regarding this posting or would like assistance with nursing opportunities please contact Nurse Recruitment at (734) 936-5183.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Practical Nursing
- Current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Michigan
- Completion of a pharmacology course in an accredited program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to varying schedules and different work environments
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- This position requires extensive standing/walking, as well as lifting, positioning, pushing, and/or transferring of patients.
- One (1) year experience in an ambulatory setting
- Experience with MIChart/EPIC/EMR
- Ability to work effectively with an interdisciplinaryhealth care team.
- Demonstrated accountability and dependability
- Demonstrates positive attitude, team player
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.