How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
With guidance and oversight by faculty biostatisticians, with time divided equally between SABER projects and division of Rheumatology projects:
- Collaborate on study design from a wide variety of clinical trials and observational studies perspectives, including sample size estimation and development of randomization schemes. Review statistical considerations sections (including definition of subject population, endpoints, sample size) of study protocols, answer team questions.
- Conduct data analyses in SAS or R, which includes
- Prepare statistical analysis plans, including table shells
- Write analysis programs
- Validate analysis programs
- Respond to team questions regarding analyses
- Prepare analysis reports for submission of abstracts and papers to scientific journals
- Prepare reports for DSMB, FDA, or steering committee review
- Implement methods to ensure the quality of study data, including participation in development of and implementation of standard operating procedures
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic staff (leader/member) with a commitment to contributing to a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for all members of our community.
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.