How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Arrange and schedule project-related meetings and events for SABER directors.
Arrange and schedule project group meetings for SABER staff.
Assist with new and ongoing project staffing tasks such as timesheet reports, job applicant management, interview schedules, new employee onboarding, and tracking of SABER staff adherence to SOP trainings, PEERRS, CVs, other staff requirements.
Assist research administration staff with the following tasks as needed:
- expense reporting for travel for employees,
- study user access accounts for necessary study applications and web sites,
- update of study-related web sites, directories, email groups and calendars.
- assemble, format, catalog, and distribute study documents such as case report forms, protocols, consents, manuals of operation, DSMB reports.
- preparation for large offsite meetings, such as meeting badges, brochures, presentations.
Back-up administrative assistance as needed.
- Expert knowledge using Microsoft Office Suite of products, particularly MS Outlook, but also Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Proven excellent oral communication and organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and multiple clients and their requests concurrently.
- Proficiency in proofreading, spelling, and grammar.
- Experience supporting clinical research is desirable.
Experience with University of Michigan applications and processes is highly desirable.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic staff (leader/member) with a commitment to contributing to a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for all members of our community.
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.