How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
- Enter data from case report forms for several research studies
- Schedule procedures (CTs, labs, MCRU appointments). Call patients to verify schedule day/time and reminder calls. Oversee excel database of subjects to schedule study specific return visits and procedures.
- Provide routine instructions to patients regarding procedures, treatments, and follow up visits
- Assist in chart review to verify inclusion/exclusion criteria for potential research subjects
- General office duties including copying case report forms, binder preparation, ordering supplies,
- Assist with transport of patients to appointments/procedures, obtain research medications and patient reimbursements.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally an in writing.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and collaboratively in management of clinical subjects
- Prior clinical experience.
- Demonstrate dependability, initiative, and ability to prioritize
- Good Working knowledge and previous expxerience with Microsoft Word, Excel and MiChart or obtain training.
- High School diploma or GED
- Graduation from a Medical assistant program or equivalent combination of education and 0-1 years of experience.
- Knowledge of basic medical
This is a term limited appointment with guaranteed funding for three years. As new studies become available the position could be extended for additional time.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.