How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
The University of Michigan Athletic Department is accepting applications for an Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach. This position reports directly to the Head Women’s Soccer Coach and is responsible to perform duties in accordance within University, NCAA and Conference rules, regulations and policies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: support student-athletes in pursuit of academic goals, contribute to the recruitment of prospective student-athletes, train and develop student-athletes in assigned positions, assist with team practice plans and competition strategies, prepare video and scouting reports, serve as a liaison to assigned support units and represent the Women’s Soccer program at various University functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Previous coaching and/or playing at the NCAA Division I level or higher.
- Ability to identify and recruit qualified prospects who can succeed academically and athletically.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills needed to develop and maintain positive, respectful relationships with student-athletes.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members and support staff within Michigan Athletics and the University community.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Successfully pass a background check.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.