How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Implementing Expedited Partner Therapy (EPT) in Disparate Health Care Environments: Academic Health System, University Health Service and High School in Ann Arbor (EPT3)
The EPT3study is intended to assess patient preferences for the delivery of expedited partner therapy (EPT), feasibility of EPT implementation, and cost of EPT delivery. Successful conduct of the proposed study is dependent on the thoroughness, accuracy, and precision of the collected data. The Research Assistant (RA) will be responsible for coding and analyzing the transcribed in-depth interviews and focus group discussions.
- Work in collaboration with the EPT3 Principal Investigator to code and analyze the transcribed in-depth interviews and focus group discussions from the EPT3 study participants using Dedoose®.
- Develop a summary report of the qualitative data findings to distribute to the community stakeholders.
- Develop an executive summary of the qualitative data findings.
- Attain an in-depth understanding of the study design and objectives to assist in the analysis of the in-depth interviews and focus group discussions.
- Data management.
- Assist with interpretation and dissemination of study data
- Communicate with Principal Investigators at least weekly on study progress and activities
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Masters of Public Health, Social Work, or Public Policy.
- Prior qualitative research analysis experience.
- Prior experience with DeDoose®.
- Prior health-related research experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision and under pressure
Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti, Michigan
This job posting is for a University of Michigan Temporary position. Temporary employment may be full or part time, but in either case is limited in duration. Please review the full posting description for details.
Duration of Position: June-July 2018/July-August (2 months)
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.