How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Michigan Field Hockey is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic coach who can bring their expertise and passion to the volunteer position. Come gain experience at a highly competitive Division 1 institution and develop your skills as a top-level field hockey coach.
- Coach at practice.
- Assist with Goalkeepers.
- Assist with practice plan.
- Assist with game plan.
- On-campus recruiting.
- Video analysis.
- Potential for travel with team
- Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time.
- College Degree.
- Field Hockey Playing Experience.
- Division 1 playing experience.
- Goalkeeping expertise or National Team experience.
This job posting is for a University of Michigan Temporary position. Temporary employment may be full or part time, but in either case is limited in duration. Please review the full posting description for details.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.