How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
The University of Michigan Athletic Department is seeking a Director of Player Personnel for its Division I Women’s Basketball program. This position is responsible for assisting in all phases of the program in accordance with NCAA, Conference and University rules, regulations and policies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the oversight of team logistics and administrative duties, team travel, liaison to support services, coordinate on-campus recruiting and events, special projects and any other duties assigned by the Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and intercollegiate athletics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer and technical skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and complete tasks by established deadlines.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.