How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
- Schedule procedures (CTs, labs, MCRU and Physician appointments). Call patients to verify schedule day/time and reminder calls. Oversee excel database of subjects to schedule study specific return visits and procedures.
- Provide routine instructions to patients regarding procedures, treatments, and follow up visits
- Enter data from case report forms multiple research studies
- Assist in chart review to verify inclusion/exclusion criteria for potential research subjects
- General office duties including copying case report forms, binder preparation, ordering supplies other office duties associated with research participation
- Assist with transport of patients to appointments/procedures, obtain research medications and patient reimbursements.
- Assist research team with patient visits
- This position is entry level with potential to move to next level with experience
- Excellent verbal, written & communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multitask, work independently and collaboratively in management of clinical subjects and procedures.
- Prior clinical experience.
- Demonstrate dependability, initiative, and ability to prioritize.
- Good working knowledge and previous experience with Microsoft Work, Excel and MiChart (or obtain training).
This is a term limited appointment with guaranteed funding for three years. As new studies become available the position could be extended for additional time.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.