How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
The University of Michigan Athletic Department is seeking a Director of Operations for its Division I Swimming and Diving programs. This position reports to the Head Coach and is responsible for assisting in all phases of the program in accordance with NCAA, Conference and University rules, regulations and policies.
- Oversight of team logistics.
- Administrative duties.
- Team travel.
- Liaison to support services.
- Coordinate on-campus recruiting and events.
- Special projects.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and intercollegiate athletics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer and technical skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and complete
tasks by established deadlines.
Please note: this replaces the previous recently posted Director of Operations for Swimming and Diving posting. If you applied to that posting, then you will need to apply to this one to be considered for the position.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.