The Assistant in Research will work with the staff of the EDA Center for Community and Economic Development on economic development and business research, including surveys and asset mapping. Students will also be working on a number of entrepreneurship initiatives and community development projects.
- Enrolled UM-Flint Student in Good Academic Standing
- Strong quantitative skills
- Ability to work independently and take direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of economics and business concepts
- Experience with Qualtrics software
UM-Flint students from all academic majors are welcome to apply, but preference will be given to students with a background in business, economics, entrepreneurship and/or GIS.
This temporary position is limited to UM-Flint students. The number of hours worked will vary according to specific assignments.
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.