- Duties include but are not limited to providing administrative support to the Clinical Nurse Director for the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and other unit nursing leadership positions (Clinical Nurse Specialist, Clinical Nurse Supervisors, Educational Nurse Coordinator and Unit Based Committees).
- Process, reconcile and submit bi-weekly and monthly payroll generated from OneStaff data, adhering to Department of Labor regulations, UM Policies and Procedures and contracts. Review Gross Pay Registers, make adjustments as necessary and ensure timely follow-up with staff involved. Prepare UMPNC quarterly/annual bonuses.
- Prepare, submit, and reconcile financial processes and statements such as travel and hosting expenses, tuition support, gift accounts/P card, etc.
- Prepare all personnel documentation including job postings, appointment changes, and all records/absences pertaining to personnel issues.
- Maintain departmental personnel records.
- Complete other products assigned by the area director.
- At least 4 years progressively responsible experience in an administrative support capacity.
- Associate degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience is necessary. Reasonable knowledge of University Policies and Procedures.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus. Demonstrated ability to compose and produce professional correspondence.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills including attention to detail and tracking.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and regularly exercise judgment in setting priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively within a large team setting consistently demonstrating flexibility and commitment to embracing change.
- Experience using ANSOS/OneStaff, M-Pathways HRMS, MiChart and Data Mart. Knowledge of Wolverine Access.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Experience using database software packages and pulling queries and data analysis.
This is a 40 hour full time position, with a work schedule of Monday - Friday, 7am - 3:30pm
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.